 Local / Australia / 12654
    Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005 —Richie Dulin
   (...) (Leaving aside the question of whether there are enough fans in oz to have something that is truly 'brickfest style.) Find someone to finance it. You need someone to be banker, someone to write cheques, someone to quote a credit card number (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005 —Kerry Raymond
   I agree with all the issues Richie is raising. However, the existence of BrickFest proves it is possible, so let us work out how they do it ... I checked out the BrickFest WWW site and found this rather informative document: (URL) shows that over 4 (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005 —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Well I don't have the actual final numbers, but 283 people signed up to attend BrickFest 2004, I know a few couldn't end up making it, but then a few others registered at the door. On the public day we had 1550 (or some) people visit, which (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)