 Local / Australia / 12648
    STUDS Meet at Port Brique next Sunday —Richie Dulin
   That's right, Saint Sabina's day (Sunday 29/8) is fast approaching, for the next Sydney Lego (STUDS) gathering which will be at Port Brique (St Ives). Some of the details are in this (URL) post>, but I'm now ammending the start time slightly. Why? (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: STUDS Meet at Port Brique next Sunday —James Howse
   (...) I had planned to be there, but I'm working for the first Sunday in months. Ah well. I'm still interested in offloading a <set:10040> if there are any local takers otherwise, I'll throw it open to people in other cities James (who hasn't done (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDS Meet at Port Brique next Sunday —Richie Dulin
   (...) I real pity. Brikwars will be doomed to chaos without you. (...) As much as another sailing vessel would be nice, my shipbuilders are somewhat backlogged at the moment. (...) Cheers Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)