 Local / Australia / 12635
Re: Port Brique Welcomes Careful Navigators (Now with 50% more ships).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:42:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Due to the temporary relocation of Port Brique, the annual Bastille Day Regatta has been rescheduled to St Sabina’s Day (29 August) 04, WHAT to bring: An historically approprate vessel (2) carrying an eminent person, an ancients brickwars army(3), other mocs.

I intend to be there. With boat. and army and a fresh copy of the brikwars rulebook (not that we need it anyway!)

I’ll also be bringing a surplus 10040 BSB rerelease, if anyone is interested in purchasing said unopened box and contents off me.

   I’ll supply something appropriately French and containing a suitable amount of red meat. It’ll help if I know numbers a few days before. Bring some drinks (French wine preferred).

   (3) Ancient army: Swords, Spears, bows, chariots, large timber animals, arks
   of the covenant, trumpets etc.

Mmmm large timber animals...

James (who wonders if he can do an AT-AT in brown)