 Local / Australia / 12627
Re: K4487 at K-mart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 00:14:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
(2nd attempt - I am still having the really long line problem, so apologies for
carriage returns where there shouldn't be, can't get it to work otherwise.)

Hmmm,

Heaps of these at Kmart Eastlands (Hobart) today.
Bought one to put away for Christmas for my son.   Anyway, snuck a peek inside
and it's just the 4 listed sets in their plastic boxes loose inside the
cardboard box.  No bonus set as such, but the 4 models go together to make
something else.  Still seemed like good value though.

The SAH K4487 does say there is an extra set as well as the ability to build a
combination model, so the Kmart one would appear to be different.

Well, the combination model is a product of the extra parts in the 4 standard
sets, so is still available in this set (as Yoda will attest on the box). It
does not contain the TIE fighter that is apparently in K4487 though.

ROSCO