 Local / Australia / 12594
12593  |  12595
Subject:
K4487 at K-mart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:43:41 GMT

Hi all,

Yesyerday while browsing at Chaddy Kmart, I found a single copy of what I think
is K4487, see here http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=k4487

I've posted a pic of the box here
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/bricklink/swmini.jpg just wondering
if anyone else has seen this, and if it is definitely K4487? S@H says K4487
contains the mini TIE fighter, but there's no reference to it on the box, just
"BONUS PACK". No set number either, just 4484+4485+4486+4487 on the side. I
don't wanna open it to check, cos I'll probably sell it.

Anyone know what it is?

ROSCO