 Local / Australia / 12628
Re: Where d'ya get it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 00:53:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Any recommendaiton on where to buy small ziplock bags?

The smallest I can buy in my supermarket are the "mini" size 10x16cm (about
half a sandwich).
I am looking for bags for holding (say) 10 1x1 plates which swim about in a
10x16cm bag.

By "ziplock", I mean the squeeze-close type, not the ones with the little
zip part that runs along the top.

Kerry

hi Kerry, you can get these on ebay too, search this username:
elizabeths_odds_and_ends

Ray