 Local / Australia / 12620
  Aussie LUG contacts

Hi all, As you may or may not know, there is now a global AFOL group, set up by Jake McKee. It is called , surprisingly enough, (URL) AFOL>. I am currently the Australian representative in this group, and I have contacts for MUGS (obviously) (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Aussie LUG contacts

Hi Ross, TasLUG has pretty much fallen in a heap, not that it ever really got off the ground to start with. Basically there are too few of us, occasionally there were other interested people but they tended to live at the other end of the state, a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)