 Local / Australia / 12620
12619  |  12621
Subject:
Aussie LUG contacts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 02:20:20 GMT

Hi all,

As you may or may not know, there is now a global AFOL group, set up by Jake McKee. It is called , surprisingly enough, Global AFOL. I am currently the Australian representative in this group, and I have contacts for MUGS (obviously) SLUGS/STUDS (Richie) and BUGS (Mel), however I have no specific contact details for TasLUG, ADELUG, or PLUGS (or any other groups that may be out there).

Could each group please email me contact details for a representative of their group, so I can pass on info as it becomes available. Also please feel free to send me any info / queries you have (AFOL related) which you want me to pass on to the group. Please feel free to also provide an alternative contact if you want.

Thanks

ROSCO