 Local / Australia / 12625
Re: Aussie LUG contacts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:14:09 GMT

Hi Ross,

TasLUG has pretty much fallen in a heap, not that it ever really got off the ground to start with.

Basically there are too few of us, occasionally there were other interested people but they tended to live at the other end of the state, a bit too much of a trip for very casual get-togethers.

I don’t really collect or build anymore, which kinda puts a dampener on things considering I was 50% of the regular TasLUG AFOLs (Hi Frances!). I still think Lego is absolutely wonderful, but I’m enjoying it vicariously through my kids :)

Deidre