 Local / Australia / 12599
12598  |  12600
Subject:
A little clone heresy for the broadminded...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:17:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

My heretical leanings are well known, and as a general rule I keep them
discretely clear of the respectable folk here in .loc.au.

That said, I have posted a Port Block Yards page that touches on a few of the
Mega Bloks sets, that might be of passing interest to those who keep a weather
eye on the competition...

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/034.htm

:-)

Richard