 Local / Australia / 12558
Re: KK2 minifig armour decal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
   Requesting replacements may prove tricky, but with less quality control in sets generally, you never know your luck. You could also blame Richie’s bus for running over the knights and damaging it’s axle in the process. Serves those knights right for trying to catch a knights bus.

Maybe they were on their way to the castle hotel:

Cheers

Richie Dulin