 Local / Australia / 12548
Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:28:12 GMT

All,

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason Wilson wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   LEGO Creator Show in Sydney

I never saw the original posting on this (before my time on Lugnet). Does anyone know if this show is appearing in other parts of Australia and when?

Particularly interested in Brisbane (as that is where I am).

My apologies. Read back through the news group some more and found out that the show had already been and left Brisbane last year.

Carindale being one of the few shopping centres in Brisbane that I dont frequent, I never even knew it was on.

Was there any advertising of this event? I know in a previous year the one at Indooroopilly was advertised.

Talking of advertsing - have noticed on some of the kids shows that Lego are actually advertising the Kingdom Knights. Have previously seen adverts for the Clickits and was happy to see some mainstream media advertising of other Lego producst too.

Did also recently see an advertisment in the previews at the Cinema. I am not a frequent movie goer and was pleasently surprised to see one there too.

Jason