 Local / Australia / 12544
Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
The fantasy waterfront included an interesting tower, a rather
large lion head fountain, an a particularly nice waterfront
building. The white fence on the waterfront outside that
building was cleverly made from skeleton legs and white
lightsabre blades/hp wands. A nice effect (and I for one
seem to have more skeletons than I know what to do with!).

This picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/coghilla/BUGS/Lego-creator/dsc04624.jpg
suggests that all depicted buildings are actual real life locations, but I'm not
able to make out all the building names and nation flags in this image. Opera
House in Australia and Great Wall in China are obvious. Could someone please
assist me finding the names and countries of the other models?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.