 Local / Australia / 1252
  Re: Ruckus over in Lego Direct

(...) orders (...) Yes, I read the message as an attempt to soft-soap Australians. I suspect the reality is that Lego Australia probably has the exclusive rights to be the Australian wholesaler, and that Lego Australia has got to decide that bulk (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Ruckus over in Lego Direct

(...) Kerry, Kerry, Kerry, we won't invite you around for the next BrikWars then ;^) How else are people meant to make forests ! This is coming from a castleish perspective. pete.w (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Ruckus over in Lego Direct

(...) That's why LA have got it all backwards. The reason why there's such a large LEGO community in the US is beacause it's cheap and very available. The product created the market. Once that had been established they both feed each other. Very (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)