 Local / Australia / 12517
  Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me)

(...) 'Tis interesting that you bring that up... When that bundle first showed up on the shelves in Target Hobart about 10 days ago the shelf tag very clearly said $101.xx. I remember that quite clearly because I thought it was such an odd amount! (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me)

(...) Today the bundle scanned at $109.95, same as shelf tag. As Aaron pointed out, even at the sale price of $99.99 the "free" tub certainly isn't free, plus it looks pretty cheap and cr*ppy. Deidre (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me)

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote: (snippage) (...) The scanners shall inherit the earth (or at least pick up the bargains). Certain Targets and Kmarts are slack when it comes to shelf tags. What is to stop astute shoppers removing (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)