 Local / Australia / 12445
    Re: K-mart sale starts thursday —Travis Matheson
   (...) I also encountered this situation, but I was informed that I could raincheck the set (even though the catalog says rainchecks are not available) Notices were being put on the shelves to that effect Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: K-mart sale starts thursday —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Don't know about the Millenium Falcon per se, but yesterday New Town (Hobart) were missing all sorts of stuff, apparently they had pretty much all the stock "in" but not necessarily out on the shelves because of lack of room. They were giving (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)