 Local / Australia / 12216
  Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition

Great job, it has a lot of personality! It is very kangaroo-like. It does not appear to be heavily armed though, but maybe equipping it with huge rocket launchers, missile racks and a railgun would detract from the main theme. Can't help but wonder (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition

(...) There are sound reasons for that which are detailed in the backstory that I may or may not get around to writing at some point. (...) Sand red would look good too, but I don't have the parts selection in any of those colours. I like red. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition

(...) Surely what it it needs is boxing gloves! Tim (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)