 Local / Australia / 12173
    Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars —Benjamin Whytcross
   As we get closer to the Queen's Birthday weekend Brikwars (with a MUGS type meeting attatched for those who don't want to participate in Brikwars.) it seems a good time to work out what sort of forces, etc. will be participating. Therefore, as the (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars —Benjamin Whytcross
   In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote: <<SNIP>> Looks like no-one wants Brikwars at the meeting... Benjamin Whytcross (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars —Travis Matheson
     (...) Hey WHAT! Who said that, I'm sure I registered my interest in this a while back GOD DAMN IT! o.k. calming down now. I have been particularly busy of late and haven't had a chance to assemble my numbers. I will try to get it done before the end (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars —Matthew Wightwick
   (...) Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't had much of a chance to read LUGnet lately. I am interested in fielding a small force (don't have much more than about 600pts). I will endeavour to get you the information on my forces ASAP. (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) No worries...I was just getting a little concerned that there was no response. You've still got a couple of days :) Thanks, Benjamin Whytcross (URL) Brictoria Barracks>>(URL) The Brictoria Barracks> (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars —Travis Matheson
   I know that this info is pretty late, and I cannot even offer you my stats. (hey, that's one of those forward backward words, whose name escapes me) However, I can tell you that I will be fielding my Regular army (Dino's, Mechs and all) Plus a new (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) No worries...I'll just go with a scenario on the day. ALSO, a couple of general notes: 1) Anyone wanting to join in is welcome...we can always split armies between 2 or more commanders, so you won't require your own army. 2) Anyone who has (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)