 Local / Australia / 12295
Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:42:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
I know that this info is pretty late, and I cannot even offer you my stats.
(hey, that's one of those forward backward words, whose name escapes me)
However, I can tell you that I will be fielding my Regular army (Dino's,
Mechs and all) Plus a new flyer and an artillery piece., so I will be
pushing the 1000pt limit, but I always do.

Sorry about the lateness, still building

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson

No worries...I'll just go with a scenario on the day.

ALSO, a couple of general notes:
1) Anyone wanting to join in is welcome...we can always split armies between 2
or more commanders, so you won't require your own army.

2) Anyone who has scenery, could they please bring it (at least 1 32x32
baseplate from each participant, plus observers feel free to bring some along.

3) If required, I can provide forces and equipment...see
http://www.ozbricks.com/brictoria/
for more info :)

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross