 Local / Australia / 12150
Re: An extension to T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A Competition?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 07:04:11 GMT

   And what of those who’ve entered so far? They’re the life-breathers so far (competition wise), so I think their opinions count most.

like I said nil extention, its a pity people missed out, but thats how the bricks fall.

:)