 Local / Australia / 11964
Re: any WA locals interested in splitting some sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 13:27:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
   There are some sets I would like a few parts out of but not the whole set and want to know if there are any locals interested in “going halves” with me.

Sets I might be interested in partsies for: (obviously not all of them at once :) 7471 Mars Rover 7469 Mission To Mars 8455 Backhoe Loader 3806 Gilgamesh G60 4095 Record & Play 7033 Armoured Car Action 7047 Coast Watch HQ 7035 Police HQ 4513 Grand Central Station 4511 High Speed Train 4512 Cargo Train 4481 Hailfire Droid 4404 Land Busters

Or if someone has another set they want to look at parting out, do mention it :)

I have seen people over east talking about this and wondered if any local fans are interested...

If anyone is interested in this, do let me know.

I’d concentrate on the more heavily discounted sets first, as that way you’ll get more people interested in partsies :-)

Cheers,