 Local / Australia / 11962
Re: any WA locals interested in splitting some sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 12:24:53 GMT

ok, some more items to add to the list of sets: (some of these may not be
available at retail anymore, I dont know)
1380 Werewolf Ambush
7181 Ultimate Collectors Series Tie Interceptor
4728 Escape From Privett Drive
8009 R2-D2
8010 Darth Vader
8008 Stormtrooper
8007 C-3PO
7317 Aero Tube Hanger
7316 Excavation Searcher
7314 Recon Mech-RP
7313 Red Planet Protector
6740 Xtreme Tower

Basicly, I would potentially be interested in parting out with someone else
local any of the sets listed on my list.