 Local / Australia / 11960
11959  |  11961
Subject:
any WA locals interested in splitting some sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:42:38 GMT

There are some sets I would like a few parts out of but not the whole set
and want to know if there are any locals interested in "going halves" with me.

Sets I might be interested in partsies for: (obviously not all of them at
once :)
7471 Mars Rover
7469 Mission To Mars
8455 Backhoe Loader
3806 Gilgamesh G60
4095 Record & Play
7033 Armoured Car Action
7047 Coast Watch HQ
7035 Police HQ
4513 Grand Central Station
4511 High Speed Train
4512 Cargo Train
4481 Hailfire Droid
4404 Land Busters

Or if someone has another set they want to look at parting out, do mention
it :)

I have seen people over east talking about this and wondered if any local
fans are interested...

If anyone is interested in this, do let me know.