 Local / Australia / 11951
  www.brislug.org

Hello all once again. After registering ozbugs.org, I wasn't entirly happy with it, so i registered brislug.org. This will be the main site address for the group. Also i'll be changing the address of the BLTG to www.brislug.org/trains This hasn't (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: www.brislug.org

(...) Does this means we're BLUGs now? To be honest I'm not really comfortable with the BUG acronym. Not only does it miss out the L for LEGO, but BUGs are also used by bicycle user groups throughout the state (country?) Allister (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: www.brislug.org

I think we should made the move to BrisLUG. This way we would be able to attract new members to the group. (I'm sure bugs sounds a bit childish to some). So we will need a new logo, in keeping with the launch of the new site and the possible (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: www.brislug.org

(...) Think yourselves lucky ! You could be stuck with something like STUDS :^p (...) You could also give the LUG acronym tail a miss completely. The possible sub-group names are endless as well. What about FLAG - Flubber (of) LEGO Accumulation (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)