 Local / Australia / 11951
11950  |  11952
Subject:
www.brislug.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:20:31 GMT

Hello all once again. After registering ozbugs.org, I wasn't entirly happy
with it, so i registered brislug.org. This will be the main site address for
the group.

Also i'll be changing the address of the BLTG to www.brislug.org/trains

This hasn't happened yet, but it is not far off.

Aaron
lugnet # 676
www.kyolafireandrescue.tk
www.brislug.org