 Local / Australia / 11931
Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:26:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sonnich Jensen wrote:

After moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76552

1) There is one of Gary's track buffer taking a hit. (these were great, ther
absorbed the impact of the train hitting a buffer stop.

How is this build. I can see most of it, but the front lower part??? (the upper
with the bumper is clear, but what holds it in the bottom?

Aaron will have photos and building instructions up soon.

3) the traverse in action, also controled by the RCX

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/coghilla/BUGS/train-2004-1/dsc05163.jpg

It looks very low. Do does it run? Just small technic coq wheels?
(coq-wheel-railway :-) )
The tiles in the middle - what are they for? Positioning?

Runs on small cog wheels and is controlled by an RCX (inside the yellow
building). Tiles in the middle are to hold the weight of the RCX which is heavy
when batteries are added, there is a small single wheel under the yellow
building. There is a new improved version which will be fully operational at the
Model Train show in Brisbane on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of May at the RNA show
grounds. We will also have a fully operating grain elevator and RCX controlled
trains.

See you there
Gary
Town BUG