 Local / Australia / 11914
Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill wrote:
Hi all, the photos that i took from the Sandgate Model train and hobby show.

Aaron
mate great photo work.
when you look back at the first show 2 years ago we are just getting better each
time.
Again thanks for the effort and support you have given to BLTG.
to all our members thanks to all for the support I know we didn't really have to
do Sandgate and I appreciate the support.

Peter