 Local / Australia / 11927
Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:19:13 GMT

Layout looks great. The woolworths is cool.  I am interested in how you guys
have the yellow brick set up so may come along to a meeting soon, I have mine in
storage and have never used it.

The videos are cool, love the one where the train moves across tracks that is
awesome.