 Local / Australia / 11779
  Re: My thoughts on the New Grays

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote: -snip- (...) Your rant is incomplete. Please select either Prophecy of Doom or Threat to properly conclude your rant: Prophecy of Doom This means the end of Lego as we know it. One day it will just be an (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: My thoughts on the New Grays

(...) What about Expression of Gratitude? For so long I've been wrestling with an irresistible compulsion to buy new Lego products. Each year I'd say to myself, "I've got enough Lego now", but then they'd bring out a line of sets with a whole new (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: My thoughts on the New Grays

(...) Mmmmm. I think we could probably count this variant Expression of Gratitude as a special case of Threat, along with the other variant of Expression of Gratitude - 'Well THANK you VERY much, you propeller headed, novelty hunting, ungrateful, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: My thoughts on the New Grays

(...) EXPRESSION OF GRATTITUDE!!!...!!! Absolutely taken the keys from my Keyboard. I couldnt agree more. For the past year I have reluctantly fell into the trap of impulse buying which has kind of ruled my life up until now. I just cant wait for (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: My thoughts on the New Grays

(...) This is my first post to .loc.au so, um... G'day? As angry as I am about the color change, I can also express a little gratitude. In the short term, my spending has skyrocketed, as I snap up discounted 2002-3 sets (Thanks Dollar General!). But (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)