 Local / Australia / 11689
Re: Bugs/Bugettes and... yeah... Next Bugs Meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:12:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill wrote:
Am now unavailable to attend. Of those attending could someone please take
some piccy's and we can upload them to the BUGS pics site (my brickshelf
gallery) . Also will someone please do a report.
I've been able to gain a bit more time to do things at nite, so i'll be able
to update the bugs site more offen.

Aaron

Sorry you can't make it. I'll be happy to take some photos. Actually I think
I've still got some from the last meet that I haven't uploaded. Email me the
password and I'll put them up either tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Allister