 Local / Australia / 11688
Re: Bugs/Bugettes and... yeah... Next Bugs Meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 05:12:29 GMT

Am now unavailable to attend. Of those attending could someone please take
some piccy's and we can upload them to the BUGS pics site (my brickshelf
gallery) . Also will someone please do a report.
I've been able to gain a bit more time to do things at nite, so i'll be able
to update the bugs site more offen.

Aaron

"Melody Brown" <legomel@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
G'day all... been such a long time ;)...

Since most of you are too lazy to say anything, we'll just organize your • life
for you ;)

Sat the 22nd of Feb will be the next meet/train meet (don't we need to • start
getting this train thingy organized for may???) at my joint... please • email for
any details that you may need.  I will send an email asap with a few more
details.

Build on...

Mel