 Local / Australia / 11690
11689  |  11691
Subject:
Bugs/Bugettes and... yeah... Bugs Meet this weekend! (Sun)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:17:54 GMT

G'day cobbers!

This Sun is the 22nd Feb, yeah? I'm wondering, if we should start it up (the
meet) at say, 11ish am... and finish when everyone is bored to death... just
don't expect me to pick up the remains ;)  I'll gladly take the LEGO though
:P...

OR...

Arrive later in the arvo, when it's not so hot... and maybe go grab a bite to
eat at a local eatery joint?  What ya reckon?  Any ideas, feedback, suggestions
on that?  if it's a no-goer, then can someone, please bring along a pedestal
fan?  one isn't enough ;)

Thanks and see ya then!!!

Mel :)

P.S....... email me for any details needed :) fanks!