 Local / Australia / 11641
    Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney. —Richie Dulin
   At last, time for a proper visit, a bit of a build, and a few pics... LEGO Creator Show in Sydney ===...=== 5th Floor, David Jones Elizabeth Street Store, Wednesday 31st December 2003 to Sunday 1st February 2004 (store trading hours) (URL) Hazel, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney. —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) This picture: (URL) that all depicted buildings are actual real life locations, but I'm not able to make out all the building names and nation flags in this image. Opera House in Australia and Great Wall in China are obvious. Could someone (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney. —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey, Here's what I can make out, doing some Googling and using this site to help me with flags: (URL) left - Hmm. This looks like a few of the flags, but only Pitcairn and Cook Islands fall into "Asia Pacific". The text looks like "Convention (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney. —Pete White
      (...) Looks a bit like a giant ceramic version of Jeff Koon's 'Puppy', that lived outside the Museum of Temporary Art in Sydney a few years ago. (URL) gratuitous shot of Sophie Lee) (...) but Auckland remains in New Zealand ;^) (...) pete.w (lone (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

          Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney. —Manfred Moolhuysen
      In case anyone of you has more interest in LEGO models of real life locations, and haven't read (URL) this post> about the "Piece of Peace" Unesco World Heritage List LEGO exhibit yet, you certainly should. Bruce and Pete thanks for your help and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

         Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney. —Manfred Moolhuysen
     Hello all, (...) Afterburner: You may remember that we were not able to research the origins of (URL) this model>, but after almost a year I've (accedentally) found the location of the buiding: The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. This is (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney. —Jason Wilson
   All, (...) I never saw the original posting on this (before my time on Lugnet). Does anyone know if this show is appearing in other parts of Australia and when? Particularly interested in Brisbane (as that is where I am). Jay (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney. —Jason Wilson
   All, (...) My apologies. Read back through the news group some more and found out that the show had already been and left Brisbane last year. Carindale being one of the few shopping centres in Brisbane that I dont frequent, I never even knew it was (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)