 Local / Australia / 1161
    W4K Show Wrap —Peter White
   A tale of two petes... We held the smallish show today at Penrith. We scared a few young families, goggled a few young eyes, and generally hung about the entrance like a couple of sideshow spruikers. Yes we are adults, yes we collect Lego, please (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: W4K Show Wrap —Richard Parsons
   Top marks guys. I'm impressed with the dedication to the public good. Having been otherwise engrossed this weekend, I'd like to come to the next one if I may. Regards Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) White" (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: W4K Show Wrap —Peter White
   (...) As everyone knows, we won't have Pete.C's dedication and drive available for a while, so I'll need a few more helpers for the next. I'll find a date and fix it early, and find one that everyone can make. As to where and when, we need to think (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: W4K Show Wrap —Kevin Hall
   (...) Well...let me know when the next is, I wish I could have come to the last one....I'm sure my castle would have turned a few heads...so let me know when the next is...OK....Also if we need any signs or hand out flyers, let me know... Kev.... : (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: W4K Show Wrap —Peter White
   (...) A lot of prep work was cut short by me getting a 'cold' and being in bed for most of Saturday and Friday. I didn't have all the sets ready I would have liked. Maybe we should start working on a flyer soon, I'll put down what I think will work (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)