 Local / Australia / 11600
  New set at Big W

Hi all, Today I stumbled accross 6764 Western set - Sherrifs Lockdown at Big W for a very reasonable price......... $19.86. Should mention that this was in Sydney, it may just be worth while going for a drive to your Local store. Its been a while (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New set at Big W

(...) It's in the new Big W catalog starting Saturday. I was going to check it out tomorrow afternoon, but I think a quick morning mission before work is now in order. While I'm posting, the following sets are also $19.84, 8353 Racers Slammer Rhino (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)