 Local / Australia / 11601
Re: New set at Big W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:03:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Ishak wrote:
Hi all,

Today I stumbled accross 6764 Western set - Sherrifs Lockdown at Big W for a
very reasonable price............. $19.86. Should mention that this was in
Sydney, it may just be worth while going for a drive to your Local store. Its
been a while since I recall seeing this set on the shelves.

It looks as though TLC are releasing their S@H products to our Dept stores very
slowly. At this rate, we might even see some more Legends. Now wouldnt that be
Great!

Cheers,

Dave

It's in the new Big W catalog starting Saturday. I was going to check it out
tomorrow afternoon, but I think a quick morning mission before work is now in
order.

While I'm posting, the following sets are also $19.84,

8353 Racers Slammer Rhino (was $16.50 at Target's Toy Sale #1 mid year)
8453 Technic Front-End Loader (BigW's turn at $20 8451/8453s, after TRU and
Kmart)
8374 Racers Williams F1

And, the usual department store rotation special on Rahkshi (Bionicle cans) for
$8.93.

And, they are still trying to offload small creator/duplo buckets for $14.93.

Fortunately, BigW doesn't stock their shelves like Kmart. 8 Back Hoes and 13
AT-AT's is most disappointing.

-Brad