 Local / Australia / 11571
Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:03:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
   G’day all... this weekend is the Bugs meet, just in case some of you are wondering where the time went so quickly! But it’s almost here already...

Come along, have some fun... build some stuff...

Well, I was going to come along, but as soon as I heard about the new greys, I threw all my Lego off the Story Bridge in protest.

No, it was not a total overreaction.

No I haven’t personally seen the new colours yet, but...

Seeya Sunday :P

Michael

(Sees a grand AFOL schism in the works here, with all this emotion flying ‘round :( )