 Local / Australia / 11568
Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Hooroo and all that...

Mel

(/me visualises it being a 'grey' day with all the disgussions
regarding what is happening with grey and brown)... Will I have
to keep all mine under lock and key? ;)

Apparently not:

I've seen posts which indicate the old shades of grey and brown are now obsolete
and you'll need to replace all the old coloured pieces in your collection with
new coloured pieces.

On that basis, you may as well just throw the old pieces away...

Or not, obviously ;-)

Cheers

Richie

lol, what I was referring to, is since I have the meet at my house, and since
everyone loves grey to some degree... will I have any left once the day is over,
hence 'under lock and key' ;)

Oh, I see. I was just getting ready to take my grey collection to the tip,
because it was obsolete, and I've also now read the new bricks wouldn't be
backwardly compatible with the old. But if it actually becomes more valuable...
interesting.

If you're worried about potential theft of your grey, hide it behind some blue
;-)

Richie (who has lamented the introduction of new colours before, but just can't
see what all the fuss is about this time.)