 Local / Australia / 11506
Re: BUGs meet? (details)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:08:02 GMT

Sounds good Mel. Either of those weekends is fine with me too.

Since I was planning on buying the Advent Calendar from S@H, I wanted to get the
order back prior to Dec 1st. The BUGs meet on that weekend will preclude that,
so I will be making an order within the next couple of days. With stanard
shipping, this may get the order here before the meet (more likely if it's on
the later weekend), in which case I can distribute the goodies and accept
payment on the day. Email me at allistermclaren@optusnet.com.au with your order
if this is what you want to do. Otherwise, I'm sure there'll be another order
made on the day.

Cheers,
Allister