 Local / Australia / 11501
11500  |  11502
Subject:
(OT) cheap accomodation in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 03:42:29 GMT

I am going to be going on a trip to the gold coast from about 30/12/2003 to
  about 13/01/2004 or 14/01/2004
Current plan is to spend the first part of the time staying with relatives
who live on NSW north coast near Lismore (because its cheap and I am on a
budget) and take day trips up to the theme parks (Movie World, Sea World,
Dreamworld, whatever) plus the Gold Coast shopping (Pacific Fair and so on)
and general attractions and then to spend the second bit (a few days at
most) in and around Brisbane seeing the sights of brisbane itself plus the
shopping plus meeting up with the local AFOLs.

Now, for the second bit, its probobly easier if I actually stay in the
brisbane area somewhere, therefore I am asking if any brisbane locals (or
anyone that has been there before) knows of possible cheap accomodation
options in the area.

Of course, if there are REALLY cheap gold-coast options, it might be better
for me to stay there instead of with the relatives but thats only if its
REALLY cheap :)