 Local / Australia / 11489
Re: spiderman sets spotted (check the target sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:27:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
   If you want the new spiderman sets, Target has em (well I saw the science lab and the chase scene but didnt see the cable car)

My local Target had the cable car set for about $65, which seemed pretty reasonable given the set’s size - and the fact that the original Spider-man Studio set came out at about $60 originally.

Cheers,

Actually if you look here: http://www.target.com.au you will find that set http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4852 is $48 :D that is what I call “a gotta buy it” set ;) since it’s a saving of $16.25, it makes the price of $65 and, much cheaper than S@H! they also have lots of other sets too... check the cat online for more info on the sale. (I’m at work and have a limited amount of time).

Mel