 Local / Australia / 11490
11489  |  11491
Subject:
ME KEV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:01:07 GMT

Hiya all....

Long time no post..... yup... its me Kev.... am still in England... been real
busy... and havent had much time for Lego..... dont know if I am staying in
England now too.... might be moving to Canada next year.
Just seeing how everyone is... good I hope?
I plan to get all my lego shipped over to me when I move to Canada... so
Andrastavia will continue....YAY

Anyway... take care you lot
Will be back in Aust around Feb next yr hopefully

Kev..: )