 Local / Australia / 11492
Re: spiderman sets spotted (check the target sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 02:43:37 GMT

I agree with Mel, at $48ish at Target, the Spiderman cablecar set is a must buy.
This is only the 2nd System set I've bought for myself this year (the first
being the Black Falcon's Fortress at the Myer sale, but I've yet to build it.)
I'm very pleased with it, and it's also a big hit with my 8 year old.  Even my
toddler thinks it's great (for the taxi and the ramps, mainly!)

$48ish seems quite good value for this set.  At Target's regular price of $66ish
I feel it is a bit overpriced, at $100 (SAH) I'd feel completely ripped off.  If
you're into Town, you could definitely do with one of these before the Target
sale ends next Wednesday!

Deidre

ps Richie, no blue plates at either Target down here, will hopefully be able to
check the other shops over the weekend.