 Local / Australia / 11473
Re: Blue baseplates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:

   Has anyone seen any 627 Blue Baseplates in their travels?

   Hi Richie,

Educational Experience sells this base plate in a pack with 2 x Green base plates of the same size and the larger Grey base plate. Sorry we can’t split the packs. We do offer discounts on quantity orders.

   I’ll keep that pack in mind - but I’m not too keen to get too many extra basesplates... (yet).

I’ve been thinking about more plates for myself, green ones are also getting rare. It seems that Edex’s price is around RRP ($8ish for 32x32s and $17 for the 48x48, $50ish retail). But I haven’t bought a set at retail for 2ish years now...

James (who is a bottom dwelling scum feeder...pricewise)