 Local / Australia / 11469
Re: Blue baseplates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 05:54:24 GMT

Hey Richie, Slightly sidetracking... is there any reason that Educational Experience is not included in the links on the lugnet.loc.au homepage but Moore Educational is? Both are Australian DACTA (or whatever they call it now) suppliers. Have wondered about this in the past but forgotten to mention it, this reminded me :)

Deidre (not in any way connected to Edex, except for being a satisfied customer in the past).

ps I’m sure I’ve seen the odd blue baseplate recently in Hobart, but can’t remember where (would be one of Target/Kmart/Myer(GB)). Will take more notice next time I’m out and about.