 Local / Australia / 11468
Re: Blue baseplates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 05:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Has anyone seen any 627 Blue Baseplates in their travels?

I’ve been planning to get a couple in a n% off sale (where n>=20) for a while... but I think I may have spent too much time planning and not enough doing.

Having noticed that there were no blue baseplates at my usual Lego hunting grounds, I checked ozbricks and bricknet - no result. And shop.lego.com gave me a ‘not available in this country’ message.

Have I missed the boat on these? Are they discontinued?

I have an alternative plan if I can’t find any, but it involves a metal straight edge and a Stanley Knife (Richard would be proud) - I need waterfrontage, not squaremetreage ;-).

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique

   Misérable
Building a safer South Pacifique

Hi Richie,

Educational Experience sells this base plate in a pack with 2 x Green base plates of the same size and the larger Grey base plate. Sorry we can’t split the packs. See http://www.edex.com.au/products/item/index.cfm?action=detail&item_edp=06220

We do offer discounts on quantity orders.

I also have a printed Educational Experience LEGO Educational Division Spare Parts Catalogue if you would like me to post one to you, just let me know your (snail mail) address.

Best regards,

Bernard Catt Educational Experience, LEGO Educational Division bcatt@edex.com.au