 Local / Australia / 11380
11379  |  11381
Subject:
clearance sale at Toys R Us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:28:19 GMT

This morning's Courier-Mail had an advert that said "Huge $5 million
clearance sale now on at Toys R Us". No other details were given about Lego
or otherwise.

Being cynical, I presume $5 million is what TRU hopes to make in huge
profits from the sale!

Disclosures: none.

Kerry

--
Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Leader
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology