 Local / Australia / 11356
  Assistance from LEGO to local groups (was Re: S@H catalogue)

(...) -snip- (...) -snip- Jake and LEGO Direct have experience working with fan groups - LEGO Australia do not (AFAIK). Now we have a (URL) offer> from Jake to listen to our ideas, I think the ball is well and truly in our court to respond with a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Assistance from LEGO to local groups (was Re: S@H catalogue)

(...) The pertinent question here is: What kind of work would we like LA to do with adult fans? The situation here in Aus is totally different to the US in that a)we are a much much smaller group b)we don't have local people involved in things like (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Assistance from LEGO to local groups (was Re: S@H catalogue)

(...) Train exhibitions: Signage, promotional material (handouts, possibly hats and T-shirts for exhibitors), prizes for guessing/finding competitions and advertising (world club magazine). I think train exhibitions are the only (current) event (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)