 Local / Australia / 11351
  Re: Plane Sailing? (was Re: 10024Red Baron)

(...) I must apologise! They are under 50c/piece. Having visited his Bricklink store, Martin's shovels are very reasonably priced indeed. I suspect that postage will take it over 50c though... Also, I don't actually have a need for a brown shovel... (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Plane Sailing? (was Re: 10024Red Baron)

(...) Actually, The shipping rates stated on my splash page are "worst cases". The Danish postal service operates not only with weight limits, but also with 3 size limits. There are limits to both length, width and thickness of a letter. Usually (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)