 Local / Australia / 11264
Re: Studfest NEXT (Sydney-ish fest) in October?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
   How many people are looking at attending a Sydney meet?

An entirely sensible question.

I am. I *do* want to get through my course, though, so I can’t skip either an exam or a day to study for it.

David Stannard (supplier of raw materials to Port Brique, and inspirer of the Grande Armee’s Foot Artillerie) is also interested if it is in Sydney and particularly if it features medieval brikwars.

   Hmmmm. To judge by the breathtakingly underwhelming response for James’ post, perhaps the most cogent course is to let August go, and look for a extra grand fest in October.

Okay by me. I think it’s traditional to skip the odd STUDfest™. It makes the numbering even more of a challenge. :)

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique